Sloppy Joe Eggroll
Smashing Flavors Just for You
Hi everyone. I hope you’ve been doing great.
Today I’m bringing you a new kind of post, one that we at FlavorSmasher have been working very hard to perfect for you.
This video shows what FlavorSmasher is all about: smashing flavors together to create new exciting dishes.
Our first video is one that was absolutely delicious. They are Sloppy Joe Eggrolls, and they were piping hot when they came out of the fryer, so be careful when you go to take a bite.
I really hope you enjoy the flavor with this one, and you stick around
for more smashing flavors later to come. 🙂
Sloppy Joe Eggrolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can sloppy joe mix
- cheese sauce
- eggroll wrappers
Here’s How to Make It:
- cook up the ground beef, adding salt and pepper to taste
- create your sloppy joes as you normally would
- lay your eggroll wraps on a plate to prepare them
- layer a spoonful or two of sloppy joe in the center of the eggroll
- layer a spoonful of cheese sauce on top of the meat
- roll up the eggroll and use water to seal the edges
- deepfry them and flip them halfway
- serve and enjoy (be careful, they will be hot)