Check Out This Mexican-American Twist On a Classic!
Check out this lunch’s twist on a Mexican-American and a main staple in America.
The quesadilla burger is a great way to freshen up lunch with a burger, extra veggies and some
more of everyone’s favorite, cheese. Add this fresh new recipe to your lunch arsenal of burgers if you want.
It’ll leave you refreshed and not overfilled. With the cheery music and actual recipes, it’ll
walk you through making this delicious lunch creation for yourself. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 jalapeño, sliced and deseeded
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced avocados
- Chipotle Mayo
Some written instructions with the video below
1) In a bowl, add ground beef, onions, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chipotle chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until everything is combined. Make two large burger patties (similar to the size of your tortillas).
2) Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat, reduce to medium-high and cook burgers, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add a few more minutes if you want them more well done. Remove burgers from skillet and set aside.
3) Drain excess oil from the pan. Evenly divide shredded cheese among 4 tortillas, and cover two with sliced jalapeños. Cook tortillas in the skillet, open-faced, over medium-high heat, until tortillas are crispy and cheese is melted. Remove and assemble your burger.
4) Take a bottom tortilla and place it on a serving dish, cheese side up. Top with a burger patty, sliced tomatoes, avocados, and chipotle mayo. Top with the second tortilla, cheese side down. Cover with more chipotle mayo if you’d like, serve and enjoy!
I’m hoping to watch that served you.
I crafted this blog to share a few cool crazy food videos with good peeps. Really. That is why I’m here with you at this time. 🙂
Okay, so before we venture too deep into this, I must admit to something. Truth be told, my own selfish needs are really what prompted me to create this site. See, I watch a lot of videos about crazy flavor (like the Quesadilla Burger video you just viewed), and I honestly just wanted a place where I could re-watch all of my favorites under one roof.
With that said, I see a lot of opportunity in creating this site. Why lie?
I enjoy earning a few sponsorship revenues on the side, as I share awesome crazy flavor videos with you. Hopefully, you’re cool with that.
Just for your Information
I just wanted to disclose the fact that yes, I do make money from this site. But (and this is a big but)… hitting you over the head with sales pitches is not why I’m here. If anything from any of my sponsors interests you, that’s cool! But if you’re not interested, I’ll still like ya. Your readership is what I’m really after. 🙂
Income or no, I just wanna share the crazy flavor with good people like you! 😉
And that explains the existence of FlavorSmasher. It’s simply a place where you can access tons of crazy food videos all under one roof. It’d be great to see you here again if that sounds good. 😉
So don’t be a stranger! I’ll keep sharing more and more killer videos on the subjects of Lunch, Breakfast, and Dinner… and loads more.
If you’d like to subscribe to updates, you can enter your email address in the form below. Email notifications of newly added videos are all you’ll ever receive from me. No promos. 🙂
If you’re interested, join me right here
I also have a very special “thank you” gift (it’s a secret) for you… check your email inbox after signing up to get your hands on it. 🙂
In any event, you can still show your appreciation for good food content by clicking on the FB “Like” button on to the right. Or at a minimum, please share this post via one of the social share buttons below. 🙂
As a final request, it means a lot to me to hear what my visitors think of the content I share. Let us know what you liked or didn’t like about the video. Use the comments section below.
All the best,